Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Soft Roll Agenda

Raya! Raya! Mari Kita Ramai – ramai Menyambut Hari raya!!! Woooo Hold Ur horses…

I thought this shuld be written in English rite…so that was my bad…

Hehehee… raya or Eid is coming soon…time fly real fast eyh…

Hurmm one minute its raya and later its finals…

Wooh..

Real hectic…I cant keep up..

*Sigh*

But lets forget about the nostalgic instead look forward to raya..

Hehehe…

Yahoo…

I Can Hear Fireworks Booming!!!

Kedebabooooom!!! ( P/s Don’t try dangerous things wif fireworks reader)

Remember curiosity kills a cat…

Hahahahahaha….

SO my plan my this coming raya wud be cooking for my big family… bcoz im soon to be their caterer..

Hopefully..i wanna show em wat I got on the floor

Hahahahah….

Talking like a chef already…

Hehehe….

But the first thing I wud like to do on the eve of Raya

Is Shopping!!!!! I feel I cud almost smell new cloths…metaphorically saying…

Damn If I don’t control myself I’ll endup a shopaholic…

Hahaha…

HELP!!!!

Wow I want tht crocs…*grinning*

Shoping done wat else?? Ooooooooo!!!

Cooking…since I’ve learned neew things in baking y not I’ll bake sumthing for the family rite…

Soft roll wif oregano Dip wif Shallot sauce

Arghhhh I cud almost taste the buttery soft tender delicious mouth melting soft roll..

Arghhh god help me…

Hahahahah….

But finding the ingredient wudnt be problem I hope..

Since I’ll be going back to alor setar..

To the north my Legion!!!!! Forward!!!!!

Hahaha soryy got a lil carried away…hahahaha!!!

So I think that’s all I guess my agenda for raya shooping a soft roll agenda..

Hehe….

Ooooooo wait one more thing that I wud like to do…

Movies!!!!!!

Gosh I need to buy a lot of dvd…

Hahaha its cheap in alor setar….

MOVIES!!!!!! Yes…

Thers like bunch of movies I haven’t watched…

Im so movieholic ( is that even a word)

There is now …for this day onward Movie freak Is known as MOvieholic…

Hahahhaha..acording to dictionary of OXman...hahahahah…

Nway I think I babble enough...

So that’s all reader…

Hope to blog soon…

Last thing just wanna wish u all

Happy Celebrating Eid!!!

Hehehehe…

Au revoir!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment